Wednesday, June 25, 2014

It's Christmaaaaas!

Sorry about that but I could resist lol! We received a new Christmas kit from Kanban late last week and it is fab. It's a Nordic theme in shades of red and blue and all the backgrounds and toppers etc work so well together. I wasn't very keen on it when I first opened my DT kit and don't think I would have bought it, but after playing with it over the weekend I just totally fell in love with it! I would be more than happy to make my own Christmas cards from it, that's how much I fell for it :) 

So, you need to make yourselves a nice hot drink and lock up the kids as the kit is being premiered on the Kanban Christmas Show on Create and Craft at 5.00 pm and 8.00 pm this evening with Keith, Denise and Dave Bradford.

One of my cards made for the show

Thanks for dropping by. xx


No comments: