Sunday, May 04, 2014

Fabulous Fuchsias

I missed this set of stamps and dies from Clearly Besotted when they were released in March but managed to get them last week and boy, were they worth the wait, I absolutely love them!

It took me about 15 minutes to make this card as for my daughter as she was going to a birthday party on Saturday evening

 and I liked it so much that I decided to make a thank you card for a lovely lady (who helped my daughter and her boyfriend with some very useful advice) and it took me blooming ages as I couldn't get the dies lined up with the stamps. In the end I decided to use the simple uncoloured stamps and was really pleased with it again.

I then decided to make another birthday card to pop in the box in the nail boutique/hairdressers who stock my cards. This was a quick make too as the dies lined up with the stamps straight away! This time hubby snaffled it for his aunt whose birthday is at the end of the month. 
 I think I might just make another birthday card when everyone is out of the house and smuggle it into the shop in among a pile of other cards waiting to go to the shop lol.

Thanks for dropping by and I hope you are having a lovely bank holiday weekend.

1 comment:

Juls said...

these are fabulous!!! So very stylish!! Hugs Juls