Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Kathy's Waffle

As it was the beginning of the month last week the new challenge, Oblong Layers, over on Kathy's Waffle Sketch Challenge went live. Although there looks to be two different sketches it is actually just on, the second has been rotated :)

          
Hubby has run out of wedding cards so I decided to use these sketches to start making him some more for his box so these are only C6 cards. This is not a size that I like using they are perfect for these sketches. I've made three so far but I will just show you my first card this week
Papers are remnants of some old, free Crafter's Companion papers which I got in a magazine some time ago, the butterfly is from the Botanical Odyssey stamp set by Kaisercraft (these were a gift from my Secret Santa), the sentiment is a clear stamp from the Make A Wish set by Clearly Besotted Stamps, the flowers were hand cut from odd pieces of left over paper, hence the difference in size lol I do have a couple of dies to cut these but one of them is too small and the other one is too big!

Just a thought, you could use this sketch when you make your "Monochrome" card for the Crafting Muskateers challenge :)

Thanks for dropping by, back soon. xx

No comments: