Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Sketch File

Well we are into the second week of the challenge over on Kathy's Waffle Sketch File using the three fabulous sketches, all the same but using different shapes in the circle in the hope that it helps you see beyond the hearts which we have all been using frantically just lately!

This is the sketch I used on my card

and this is my card
This was a really quick card using left over pieces of card so I think I might pop over and play with Di and the others over in the Di's Snippet Challenge playground as I haven't seen them all for such a long time!

See you soon. x 

3 comments:

Di said...

Hi there Jackie!
am just writing up the Playground and spotted in Mr Linky that you tried to link this card - have sorted it out for you!

Love the card, simple and great use of snippets too!

Hugs, Di xx

Di said...

Hi there Jackie!
am just writing up the Playground and spotted in Mr Linky that you tried to link this card - have sorted it out for you!

Love the card, simple and great use of snippets too!

Hugs, Di xx

scrappymo! said...

Good use for your snippets! Good take on the sketch.