Sunday, January 26, 2014

Thank you card

A quick card from me today using one of my favourite product ranges from Kanban Crafts. The design sheets are fabulous for making quick modern cards 

Materials used are: 6x6" scallop edged card blank, silver mirri card, topper & elements are Friendship Lollipops & Mats Kanban 901567, clear gems and paper is from the Love & Marriage paper pad 901539.

I'll try to come back later with today's work as I'm in favour box mode today and am making them for an open evening (wedding fayre) on Thursday evening at the Holiday Inn, Doncaster from 6pm till 9pm. If you're looking to get married in the Doncaster area this is the place I would recommend. There are two fabulous venues which will be set up as for a wedding and the top recommended suppliers will be there to chat with you. The difference between a wedding fayre and an open evening is that we DO have the time to speak to you properly unlike at a wedding fayre when there are loads of exhibitors all vying for your attention.

If you do come along then please come and say hello, I'm the one with the wedding stationery. xx

No comments: