Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Happy Birthday Dad

Two quick birthday cards for my Dad whose birthday is on Boxing Day! As with every year, they aere made on Boxing Day morning just before we went to meet all the family for lunch at a local hotel. Every year I say that I'm going to make them early along with family Christmas cards. Knowing my luck I will put them somewhere and won't be able to find them. lol 

 The Granddad card above was made using the Nostalgia stamps from yesterday and the sentiment was done on the lap top.
I made this card using the sketch from Kathy's Waffle Sketch File for December. There is still time to enter the challenge as we are using the same sketch through till the end of January. All of the bits and pieces on this card were cut by hand and the sentiment is a stamp from the It's Your Birthday set from Clearly Besotted Stamps, love those stamps!

Thanks for dropping in :)

No comments: