Saturday, January 04, 2014

Christmas card wallet

Good morning everyone, I hope you are all safe from the horrific gales and flooding that the south/west of the UK is experiencing at the moment. We have been so lucky inn Scruff's Corner as we have had wind and rain but there hasn't been any damage in our area.

I'm cheating a bit here as I'm using some of my Christmas makes to catch up on the old blog then I can get ahead of myself as I can schedule a couple of posts with 2014 makes :)

So, I made the following wallet for a lovely lady who orders all of her Christmas cards from me. The wallet was made using papers from Glad Tidings and Deer Friends, both are available as downloads from Nitwit Collections. They are just fab and there are loads of bits and pieces including papers, images, ribbons etc



There were 20 cards and envelopes in the wallet and I made four each of the above designs. I stamped the images onto smooth white card and backed them onto assorted coloured cards before I stuck them onto the blank cards. All of the images are from sets of clear stamps from the Christmas range from Clearly Besotted. I used the stamps again this year for most of my own Christmas cards.

Thanks for dropping by xx

No comments: