Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy new year

Good morning everyone, I hope everything is ok on this very miserable (the weather in Scruff's Corner!) last day of December 2013. Will you be making any resolutions this year? I haven't made any for years except for a couple which I kept to myself in case I broke them lol....do they count or do you have to tell people what they are? One thing I would like more than anything (except for the obvious one's like no more rain on the poor flooded people, jobs for all etc) I would really like it if someone could make the year go a little slower than this year, I can't believe how fast 2013 disappeared!

y
Happy
New Year
2014
 t 
Before I disappear again to make a seating plan for the Holiday Inn's Gala Night tonight I would just like to let you know that the winners have been chosen over on the Crafting Muskateers blog....why not hop over, it might be you :)

I hope you have a lovely safe and warm night tonight and that 2014 is your year to make your wishes come true. xx
  

No comments: