Saturday, November 02, 2013

Aspire Crafts

I am absolutely chuffed to little mint balls to be asked to be on the Design Team for the very new Aspire Crafts.



A rather large parcel arrived on my doorstep on Monday morning and this is what I found when I opened it.....
This is the Vintage Bloom collection and it is absolutely beautiful and the quality is excellent. I had to have a play with it straight away and have been dipping into it all week in between other work! Here are my 'makes' so far





I have added a few flowers and feathers and a couple of bits of ribbon but everything else is what was in my parcel. You really need to take a look at the web site because you will be amazed at some of the stash on there.

We have a Facebook page called Aspiring Crafters and there is also an Aspire Crafts  blog where you can keep up with all the goings on and up to date news from Aspire.

Well that's it for tonight folks, see you tomorrow and thanks for dropping by.

1 comment:

Juls said...

Beautiful cards, love what you've done with your kit. Hugs Juls