Thursday, October 24, 2013

Witty titles!

Do you ever wish you could not only write fantastic content in a blog post and then come up with a witty title? Yep, me too. But where do we start? Do we begin with a witty title and hope that

  1. it is going to be read by hundreds of thousands, ok, maybe thousands, hundreds, well a few anyway and
  2. is picked up by major search engines
or 

Do we write the content first and then sit on it for days trying to come up with a witty title?

I would love to find out what everyone thinks.

So now as I am unable to come up with either, I shall add a couple of cards made for my brother's birthday earlier this month. The first card was made using the Kathy's Waffle Sketch File sketch (what a mouthful that was lol)
 The papers on this card were left overs from old Funky Hand projects, the ribbon was from my stock and the boat is a wonderful stamp set from the very talented Stephanie Wincott at Clearly Besotted stamps. There is still time to use the sketch over on KWSF and we would love to see what you've done with it.
This card features a pre-coloured teddy topper from Lili of the Valley and he is just so cute. The sentiment is a Kanban one and the button and twine are from my stock box.

Thanks for dropping by and I'll see you again soon :)

No comments: