Saturday, September 21, 2013

Wedding Cards

I had two wedding cards ordered last week. The first one was to be made in the wedding colours of peach, navy and ivory and Kanban came to the rescue again!
 Ingredients:
8 x 8 cm ivory card blank,
 navy blue card,
900972 Special Day by Yvette Jordan 
Kanban flower
SU punch for flowers
 8 x 8 cm blank card
901529 Papercraft Toppers from Kanban
Kanban Acetate butterfly
Silver mirri card
38mm white organza ribbon
6 x 6 cm suare card 
Silver mirri card
red ribbon
Silver acetate butterflies from Kanban

Right, that's alll for Saturday.....I know it's actually Sunday morning but I started this post on Thursday ready to schedule it and put the pictures on, then I did something else and forgot about it. I'll now go and write the one for today :) xx

No comments: