Sunday, September 22, 2013

Happy birthday to you

We had two birthdays in our house last week. Hubby was.....on 12th and my baby was 20 on 14th (where have all those years gone?) I didn't get the chance to photograph them before now but they are here now :)
Yet again, it was Kanban to the rescue. I chose these sheets as he is a part time DJ :~) (I will sort out card details tomorrow).

 The next card is made using a House Mouse decoupage sheet from Joanna Sheen (via Create & Craft a few years ago) I thought of this sheet as my daughter has just qualified as a hair dresser. I'm so proud of her as she has done two two year courses in about 18 months. Well done sweetheart.
House Mouse decoupage sheet from Joanna Sheen
Sentiments by Kanban
Papers were a freebie in a craft mag ages ago
Assorted paper flowers, gems and lace from my stock

well that's all for today folks. There are 10 of us going out for a meal tonight for DD's birthday as we didn't go last week as it was Race Week last week in Doncaster and I won't go into town during that time. Also, the sun is shining and there is a slight breeze so I'm going to do a bit more ironing and go and weed my garden for what might be the last time this year. I also have some samples to make for a (not so) local hotel.

Thanks for stopping by, take care and I will see you tomorrow.

No comments: