Thursday, July 04, 2013

In a swirl

We have two more fabulous sketches again this month on the Kathy's Waffle Sketch File blog and we would really love it if you could join in with us.

 
 
I bought this Kanban stamp in a sale last week and it cost me 90p! I decided to have a play with it and see what it looked like without colour, actually I did add a little colour - I gave her lipstick :) When I saw Kathy's new sketch for this month I couldn't believe how well this image fitted the sketch so all I did was to add a couple of pieces of left over card and heart paper by Pink Petticoat, ribbon from Craft All Day and a brad and some diamantes from my stash and it was finished.

Thanks for dropping by and don't forget to take a peep at the inspiration over on the Waffle
blog :)

2 comments:

Fran said...

Fantastic card Jackie, love it xxx

jane stillman said...

What a fab card, so simple but very effective, love it