Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Kathy's Waffle

Good morning everybody, are you enjoying the sunshine here in Britain? It seems to have disappeared this morning but I'm hoping it will make an appearance at some point today, I'm getting used to my little 'forays' into the garden on an afternoon :) I've just had a lovely little wheelbarrow planter made so I'd like to get that painted today if possible as I've got Busy Lizzies waiting to go into it.

As it's the beginning of the month it's the start of the new Sketch Challenge and as always Kathy has come up with a brilliant one. She has also rotated the sketch so you can see how to use it in a different way.


My blogging is so erratic at the moment that I am building up a nice little back log of projects to show on here. As it's a Kathy's Waffle new sketch post I thought it would be ok to post the last couple of cards I mad for last month's sketch.

 The beautiful stamps are from Clearly Besotted (which I am), Full of Surprise. I've also used some narrow pink gingham ribbon and an off cut of lace, both of which were in my scrap box.
The absolutely gorgeous papers used on this card are from the new Autumn papers which haven't been released yet.

I hope you will use it and pop back and show us what you've made :) 

Thanks for dropping by.

No comments: