Monday, April 08, 2013

Wedding fever

The wedding season is in full swing now and it will probably stay this way until around Halloween. We then, generally get a couple of weeks to start planning C*******s cards and the weddings pick up again. Up until four or five years ago the weddings came to an abrupt halt at the end of October then started again in a vengeance at the end of January. This doesn't happen any more, I'm getting stationery orders all year round now which is great. I now supply one of local Holiday Inns with the favours and on the day stationery for their 'Whirlwind Wedding' package deal and today's wedding colours are plum and ivory. Hubs was djing at the wedding so I just added my name to the card I made for him to give to the happy couple.

Materials used:- C6 card blank, a piece of plum card printed fro a Pink Petticoat download, silver mirri card, black and white image from The Digistamp Boutique, Henry & Zoe Get Married.....so cute. The flower is from a diamante pack from Create & Craft and the ribbon and gems are from my stash.

Thanks for looking. xx

1 comment:

Fran said...

Fab card Jackie, wow you are busy xxx