Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Kathy's Waffle

There is still time to join in with the challenge over on Kathy's Waffle Sketch File if you so wish and here is the sketch which you will be required to follow :) It can be upside down, inside out or whatever other way you wish to use it just so long as we can still see the sketch! You're not limited to making a card either, make whatever you like, again as long as we can still see the sketch it's up to you.
Here is the sketch you are required to follow

This card was made in it's entirety from a Docrafts card kit (which I didn't realise at the time of buying, I thought it was just a couple of pretty papers in the pack!) with the exception of the ric-rac and brads which came from my stock. I've made two cards from the kit so far and still have loads left.
For this card I used an old Craftwork Cards topper that I found in a box a while ago. Isn't it amazing what you find when you're not looking for it :) The papers are by Funky Hand and I think the flowers are part Prima, part Sarah'a Flowers and part Docrafts. The big pearl brad in the centre is from my stock.

Don't forget to leave us a message if you join in with our challenge then we can come over and see what you've made.

Thanks for dropping by and sorry I haven't been around for a while but I haven't been very well, just about all better now though :) 

No comments: