Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

I hope Mr Bunny has been and brought you lots of chocolate :)

I'm sorry I don't have an Easter card for you but I only ever make them to order as I only sell a couple! I do have another wedding card though using more Funky Hand goodies (have you seen their wonderful sale yet? You can get to the web site by either clicking here or clicking on the Our Betty button on my side bar.)

The image again is from the Wishes & Kisses cd (which has been reduced from £15.99 to £8.00 in the sale) to which I have just added some tiny crystal hearts (which I think might be made by Docrafts), and the papers are a sneaky peek of a new download in the making (oops!) lol, flowers are old Prima ones with gold crystal centres.

Thanks for dropping by, back soon. xx

2 comments:

Anice said...

Happy Easter to you Jackie. Your Wedding card is beautiful, thanks for sharing it. Actually the backing paper download you have used is now for sale! It's called 'I Love You Sew' So perfect for a Wedding card!
Anice xx

Alison Scott said...

Happy Easter
A lovely wedding card. So sweet.