Friday, March 01, 2013

Funky Friday

Woo hoo, get me.....a Funky (Hand) Friday post on a Friday AND in the morning lol  (it was actually morning when I started writing this post but I got sidetracked and it's now afternoon!

This card has a little gift pocket on the front of it which is great to pop either cash or vouchers in. I thought we would add a bit of zing to the card instead of  sticking to muted colours. Again, the papers are left over from previous projects. Papers used are from the Daisy Day download and Moving Home from the Wishes & Kisses cd, 

I must go now as I'm in the middle of an order for 108 evening invitations.

Have a lovely weekend and I will (hopefully) be back tomorrow :)

Thanks for dropping by. xx

3 comments:

DVArtist said...

This is so cute. Really a gift in its self.
Nicole/Beadwright

Di said...

Brilliant Jackie - good luck with the invites :))

Hugs, Di xx

Alison Scott said...

A lovely bright and breezy card. Great idea for birthday vouchers. Best of luck with your order.