Wednesday, February 27, 2013

On a mission (Part 2)...

the first part being my post on the Get Funky & Craft blog this morning :) and it was about using up our leftovers/off cuts/scraps. What ever you like to call them it remains the same problem, they mount up pretty quickly. I used some of my left overs on five different cards this week and I haven't even made a small dent in them!
My Funky Hand left overs folder

and the cards I made from it :)




I've used other little bits found on my desk too (sorry Anice :)) The papers and the digi stamps are really handy as I make c6 cards for hubby to take when he is dj'ing to give to his brides and grooms so left overs get to good use and I always make sure I have a sheet of precoloured digi stamps in the folder too then I can make a card in minutes.

I hope this gives you a little inspiration to use up your scraps ( you can  always take part in Di's Snippet Challenge too.

Take care and come back soon :) x  

3 comments:

Juls said...

Yep, I am on a mission to, although I think it's mission impossible!! I have to say, I think your scraps are very organised mine just all thrown into one massive bag!! Thanks for the inspiration hugs Juls

Debbie said...

You go girl.... Really impressed.Gorgeous cards - you're on a roll.Big crafty hugs Debbie x

Alison Scott said...

Brilliant selection of cards made from scraps.