Sunday, February 03, 2013

Assorted celebrations

 I'm in wedding stationery mode at the moment so I just manage to slip in the occasional card order when just a couple are needed and I've been stock piling the photos of them so I've decided to start adding them on days when I don't have DT cards to show. I will have wedding stationery to show later in the week though, once it's been delivered. :)

 Papers are Hey There Baby - Wishes and Kisses cd and Just Happy - Dreams Come True cd, an assortment of Martha Steward punches, Prima flowers ans sentiment stamp is by Inkadinkadoo.
 I don't know where these papers are from as they are out of my oddment box (ahem, drawer(s)!) The image is by Pink Petticoat and has been coloured with chalks, I think and the flowers are Papermania and Prima.......as they are combined could they be Primamania :)
My last card is using a clear stamp coloured with Promarkers. I think the stamp is a Magnolia one but I'm not sure.

Thanks for dropping by again.
Take care 

1 comment:

Alison Scott said...

Pretty cards. I love the new home one especially.