Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Tuesdays cards :)

Again using that left over paper and a couple of Beatrix Potter toppers which have been on my desk for weeks. I've kept picking them up then putting them back down again because, quite frankly I didn't have a clue what to do with them!!! I'm not sure where they came from either. My mum has packed in making cards again so has brought all her stuff over here and they may have been in one of her boxes. Anyway, I digress, it's just another card for my box and you'll be pleased to hear, I only have a couple of small pieces of the paper left so I shall use it up by the end of the week. If I get all my scraps out like I have with the Funky Hand paper then I might just have used it all up by about 2035 lol.

My card

I love the green paper with the yellow stripes and think it tones really well with the other colours on the card. It wasn't supposed to have stripes on, for some strange reason my printer missed the green ink every so often but I think it's really good. I can remember now printing it off to do some DT work but not using it because of the faulty print. It just goes to reiterate why we crafters never throw anything away :))

I have nearly caught up with myself so I will say goodnight now and make sure I have tomorrows post ready.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The colours work really well, would never have guessed there was a problem with your printer. xx

Jan said...

Beautiful card Jackie xx Jan

Kathy said...

Definitely a Happy Accident as it works so beautifully. Bet you won't be able to print more of that one though!