Saturday, November 24, 2012

Soggy Saturday......

also known as Sugar Button!!! These are just so cute Kathryn and perfect for little girls's cards. When I bought the kit I also bought the paper pad and rubber stamps. I'm so pleased I did though because I haven't even dared to dip into the kit properly, I keep trying to use it but I just put the lid down on the box. Will this feeling ever go away? lol


 
Both cards are made using the stamps and papers from Sugar Button as I said before (I keep wanting to call them Sugar Dumpling!! lol), the netted flower on the top card is made from ivory Spiders Web from Kanban and the ribbon on the bottom card is from Kanban too, everything else is from my stash. Oh and I added lots of Glamour Dust to the fairy on the bottom card, on her stars as well as her wings :).

I will be adding my card to a Card a Day Blogging and the following challenges, Allsorts Challenge which is Bring on the Bling, the Daring Cardmakers and their challenge is Twinkle Twinkle - to have at least one star on your card, Papertake Weekly who want to see Ribbons & Pearls, either of both - well I've got pearls on the top card and ribbon on the bottom one :).

Thank you for all of your wonderful comments, they are really appreciated.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are so sweet. I got the kit too and keep putting off playing with it. Think I might just stoke it for a while yet xx

Jo Austin said...

awwww.. this is so cute.. lovely Jackie! x