Thursday, November 22, 2012

Kanban Thursday

Good morning world, it's an awful long time since I was last here, well, 8 days to be precise. I added these cards and materials on Monday evening so I could just add a bit of dialogue before they went live.......and promptly forgot about them. Apologies if you received this post as it was lol. I have had a pig of a week (and some very nice bits :))but I think I'm coming out of the other side, my load seems to be lightening :). 

I have made loads since I was here last but have just been photographing them and sticking them in my 'Edit' folder. I am going to make some computer time today to start sorting them out so there might be loads of posts over the next few days. I haven't joined in with the 'challenge' on FB a Card a Day Blogging, the Facebook page  I also need to update my side bar with my design team members as some have left all of the DTs I'm on.

It was my wedding anniversary on Tuesday and we went out for a lovely meal on Tuesday evening to a TexMex restaurant in town where we used to go an awful lot when we first got together. I think the fact that hubby lived across the road at the time and it was often easier than cooking lol. Anyway when we finished the meal we were just getting ready to leave when he presented me with a white envelope and in it were.........tickets to see Gary Barlow in Sheffield next Wednesday (I think). I am so looking forward to it. Congratulation on picking up your gong yesterday Gazza :)

So onto my cards....these are my DT cards this week and I'm actually pleased with all three for a change. I still love working with Kanban  materials, the quality is wonderful.

KB098 (My thoughts Are With You)
15 x 15 cm white card blank
Silver pearlescent card
900792 Lilies on White background card
900970 Words of Condolence sentiments
White/Organza ribbon
DPS 5mm Silver pearls
KB099
Pink easel card blank
Sugar Buttons – Beautiful Ballerinas toppers
Sugar Buttons – paper pad
KB100 (Romance kit)
CON 9076 Celebration Romance A6 Aperture cards
PCT9794 the Classic Textile Collection
Acetate butterflies and borders
Clear acetate
Silver mirri card
Bling 3mm AB

I absolutely love acetate cards and never think to make one. I decided to make one for this wedding card as I wanted a dainty look with using the Romance kit.

Ok, coffee is nearly finished so I need to go and clean upstairs quickly but I will be back later as I said earlier.

Take care and have a good day whatever you may be up to :)

5 comments:

Jo Austin said...

Glad you're back. Cards are lovely... kanban is great isn't it.

Happy Anniversary too!

Jo x

Anice said...

Really delicate cards Jackie, and the acetate one is beautiful. I know what you mean about losing track of time and forgetting to blog. You know what I'm like just flitting from one thing to another! I'm so pleased you had a great anniversary and enjoy Gary Barlow!
Anice xx

Kathy said...

A great set of lovely makes as usual Jackie

Unknown said...

Love the cards, the acetate and the thinking of you are really special xx

Loopylou. said...

oh wow they are all gorgeous hun and I love that little ballerina one!
huge hugs Lou xxx