Thursday, November 01, 2012

a Card a Day Blogging

It seems yesterday might have been cheats day here in Scruff's Corner, I didn't manage to get my card done for the Facebook group a Card a Day Blogging but I did manage to get 50 wedding invitations made :) I hope they will count even though I didn't manage to blog them. I even took my photo for What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday but didn't get it up on line in time!!
My desk went from this

 to this :)
I've just got the reply cards to cut up and the order is finished.

Thanks for looking x

10 comments:

Beryl said...

Those invites are absolutely gorgeous Jackie - and the view from your desk through the window is a bit special by the looks of it too.
Beryl xx

Unknown said...

You've been very busy. I am super impressed.

Sue said...

Wow they look gorgeous and very professional.
Sue x

LisaDV said...

Your cards are just gorgeous!!!
Blessings for an excellent week.
LisaDV #147

Unknown said...

Very pretty wedding invitations.

Hazel said...

That's a lot of invitations - well done for getting them done - much more effort than 'a card a day'! x

Traceyr said...

I think 50 wedding card do count wow what a lot to craft! They look stunning too. :)

Loopylou. said...

oh they are pretty jackie, i love the little butterfly popping over the top
huge hugs Lou xxx

Unknown said...

utterly stunning Jackie xxx

Anice said...

What lovely invitations. You work so hard..I don't know how you fit in general crafting. You are a wonder woman!
Anice xx