Thursday, October 25, 2012

Kanban Thursday

Well, Thursday has jumped up and hit me again without me realising it so it's KB Thursday again already. I had my DT with Emma nice and early this week (pats me on the head lol) and plan to do the same again this week instead of rushing them on Sunday! I'm really looking forward to making my DT cards this week as I'm going to break out my new "Thinking of you" kit which arrived on Tuesday and all I've had time to do with it so far is take it out of the box. 


If you need any inspiration when using the Kanban products, as well as tuning in to Create and Craft to see Dawn, Karen or Kathryn on the shows, you can visit the Kanban blog, the Kanban Facebook page

Create and Craft with Dawn
Saturday 27th at 12 noon and 7pm 

 Pick Of The Day with Kathryn 

Tuesday 30th 9pm and 11pm on Ideal World
Wednesday 8am,10am,1pm,4pm and 7pm on Ideal World
Wednesday 12 noon,3pm and 5pm on Create and Craft.


More details to follow!


So, my cards for this week
 White card blank
CRD1052 Festive Holly – Blue B/G card
900371 Christmas Sky – Blue B/G card
900111 Winter Wonders - Toppers
Silver Mirri card
 
900105 Christmas borders
CRD1029 Christmas Wrap – Red
900484 Christmas Angels printed acetate
900468 Fancy Frames - Gold

Right must get on. I've broken the back of my 'to do' list but I have completely run out of cards at home so I need to restock! But before I do I have a little news to share....

NEW Retail Division of Kanban ....

As you know Kanban is a trade company but we are pleased to announce that there is now a retail division of Kanban called 'Crafted by You' where you can get all your crafty products, not just Kanban.

We will be at the Hobbycrafts Show at the NEC in Birmingham on the 8th - 11th November on stand number C16 so please pop by and say hello if you can, we would love to see you all.
There will be a website for 'Crafted by You' coming very soon too, we will let you all know.
For more updates you can also follow 'Crafted by You' on Twitter@craftedbyyou.


Take care, back soon.

5 comments:

Fran said...

Gorgeous cards Jackie xx

Kathy said...

Fantastic cards, Jackie - I love the "real" window - so cute!

Hazel said...

Love what you've done with KB elements - super cards x

Loopylou. said...

hiyah jackie!
they are just stunning hun,I so need to get moving on some christmassy cards.
huge hugs Lou xxx

Beryl said...

Lovely cards Jackie - you are so lucky to get those goodies to work with. Not going to the NEC this time so will miss the new stand.I'll check the website when it arrives though.
Beryl xx