Monday, October 08, 2012

It's Christmaaaas!

Every time I hear my post title, no matter where I am, I hear Noddy Holder!!

I made an extra card on Friday when I was making my Kanban DT cards and my Christmas kit was closest to me :) This kit is just so cute, see for yourself.......

Materials used:

Cream card
900726 Santa Cutie toppers
900727 Christmas Cuties toppers
900731 Kraft stars Foiled b/g
Die cut Snowflakes
Tartan ribbon

I hope you like my card. It was lovely and sunny on Saturday when I took the photos of my DT cards so I put the white down to look like snow lol

I have a huge to do list already for this week and so far I have to

Clean the house (I have vacuumed so far):

Ironing
DT samples
Birthday cards
List items on Freecycle
List items for sale on a FB page (not sure what is available yet as I'm new to selling on FB!)
List jewellery for sale on my Party Nights Creations page
Make invitation samples to be sent out to some lovely couples
Make sample table stationery for set up at a wedding fayre on Sunday
Pack box ready to send to the Kids Company
Finish my accounts (I only have a couple of things to add to it and I'm done but I keep forgetting)

I'm going to stop there, I'm making myself feel dizzy :)

Take care, back soon xx

1 comment:

Beryl said...

It win't be won't before we're hearing Noddy in the supermarkets too.
Super card and extremely long list for the week ahead. Hope you get most of it done.
Beryl xx