Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A Card A Day

Bad girl me had my cards ready before 10 o'clock yesterday, ready to upload onto here and the a Card a Day Facebook page and then it all went down hill. I got bogged down with work and finished a couple of orders then a very special friend came and I sat and chatted all afternoon which was lovely as she usually dashes in and dashes out. Due to family issues and holidays it's about two months since we last saw each other and then time just ran away with me. 

The cards I made were for the new baby who arrived into hubby's family on Saturday morning.

All papers and image are from Nitwits. I can't show the second card as it's for one of my DTs.

I need to get back to my wedding order now as it is almost finished :) and I need to catch up with a load of blogging comments, oh and I need to add a load of stuff we are selling to one of the FB selling sites.

Back soon, thanks for calling. :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely stork, lovely baby and lovely card.

Loopylou. said...

awwww thats just so cute jackie, I love those little nitwits people and that stork is so sweet.
huge hugs Lou xxx

Anice said...

It's great that you took an afternoon for yourself Jackie, you work very hard. This card is adorable I'm sure it will have been very happily received,
Anice xx

Sue said...

What a cute image and lovely clean looking card.
Sue x

Hazel said...

Awww that's so sweet x

Kathy said...

awwww sweeeeet!