Thursday, September 27, 2012

Kanban Thursday

I hope you have managed to stay warm and dry wherever you are with all of the appalling weather we have had this week.

Just a very quick post today as I have to go and have blood taken at 8.30 then it's back home to start emptying our bedroom ready for the new carpet arriving today. I have windows to clean and curtains to iron and furniture to move in DS's room as we have decorated his room too this week. I think we must be a bit mad decorating two rooms but both are finished now....roll on tomorrow night when I can fall into our lovely new bed :)

Anyway, I digress...you didn't come to read about my decorating lol I have my usual two Kanban DT projects to show today but for the first time in ages I don't have just cards to show as you are about to see.


KB075
900442 Merry Christmas Mr Snowman
900441 Dreaming of Santa
900465 When Mr Snowman Met Santa
Silver mirror card
HOB1072 Diamante Snowflakes
3mm Gem AB
KB076
Green die cut card blank
Gold embossed paper
900730 Kraft Stripes
900731 Kraft Stars
Gold mirror card
Green ribbon
900725 Nativity Cuties






KB074
All of the following b/g cards were left over scraps from other projects
900171 Jubilee Sentiments
900173 Union Jack Bunting
900174 On Duty toppers
900184 On Guard – Red
900178 Cool Britannia – Navy Gingham
900179 London Icons – On Parade
900219 Jubilee Parade
900194 Westminster Red
900182 Cool BRITANNIA – Polka Navy
900193 London Kraft
900176 London Icons – Transport
900189 – About Town
Spotty Embossed card

I decided to make the little scrapbook as I had some blank C6 cards on my desk and wasn't sure what to do with them as I don't use this size very often, just when making cards for DH to give to his clients. I think it worked pretty well! :)

I'm going to enter my projects this week into the following challenges

Allsorts Challenge - Inspired by a song I(I have song for all three of my cards/ note book and they are
1. Frosty The Snowman
2. O Little Town of Bethlehem
3. Rule Britannia

Di's Snippet Challenge over at Pixie's Crafty Workshop which I haven't taken part in for such a long time!


Love To Create (Challenge #34) - Anything goes

Make It Monday - Anything goes

Thanks for dropping by :)


8 comments:

Beryl said...

What a clever idea to make that little book. Brilliant Kanban samples as always.
Beryl xx

Di said...

Gorgeous creations Jackie! Super notebook using leftovers/snippets too. Almost to nice to use :)

Welcome back to the Playground, Di xx

Mrs A. said...

Your snowman Easel card is scrumptious nd I love your little notebook too. Hugs mrs . There are doughnuts over by the sings or elvenses. Hugs Mrs a.

Gillian R said...

Hi, thank you for the lovely comment on my blog. I love your snowman card. What a cute image.

brenda said...

What great collection of work Jackie, all so different.

Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Sarn said...

Wahooo . . . she's BACK in the playground. Hello!

Run to the swings for Doughnuts!

Really lovely makes here.

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Bernie said...

Fantastic Jackie! Love the card but the scrapbook is simply amazing!
Hugs
Bernie

MaryH said...

Wow...it would be impossible to pick a favorite. All are fabulous. Your notebook is such a great idea, and I love all the "Brittania" stuff....I'll be be back to visit often now that I've found you via Pixie's ...TFS.