Thursday, September 06, 2012

Kanban Thursday

Hi everyone, well I'm now back from a fabulous two weeks in Zakynthos. Two weeks of wall to wall sunshine and temperatures of 35 during the day and 29 at 11 o'clock at night, of no house work and the only decision I had to make was what I wanted for my dinner at night! It now seems a millions years ago after I've caught up with the housework, the washing done and sorted out my 974 emails :). However, the ironing pile stares at me every time I go in the kitchen so that is this mornings task! 

My 'To Do' list is growing too with a pile of birthday and Christmas cards to make, restock the web site etc etc., oh and the accounts are calling too :) I'm going to make a start on my DT cards for next week too as I only made up until tomorrow before I went away as I ran out of time (the story of my life!).

So onto my Kanban cards for this week


 KB065

PCT2120 Copperfield Toppers
PCT2124 Steam Punk ribbons
Industriana Paper pad
Cream base card – C5
Gold mirri card
KB066

White base card
900382 Christmas Snowflake b/g card
900350 Christmas Angels Quad toppers
900105 Christmas Adhesive Borders
900111 Winter Wonders toppers
“Star” acetate
Silver mirri card

Friday September 28th is going to be the World's biggest Coffee Morning to raise funds for MacMillan and we at the Kanban Retail Outlet in Shipley are taking part. So if you can make it, come and join us between 10am and 1pm on Friday 28th September. There will be coffee, tea, cake and cards for sale to raise funds and also a raffle. It will be lovely to see you if you can make it, so if you’re free, put the date in your diary and come and join us.

Thanks for looking :)

No comments: