Sunday, September 30, 2012

Get Funky Sunday

Good morning, I'm running slightly late this morning with my post as I had to do my Get Funky
post this morning as it was my turn to show my Wordbook. Lou is hosting the challenge this month and I'm sure that the DT have done her proud, there are some amazing wordbooks on the blog with more to come. There is still plenty of time to enter and who knows, you may just be the winner of a Funky Hand download of your choice (including the two new Christmas downloads :)

I've done a pictorial for my book this time just in case there is someone who downloads the FREEBIE word book Anice has come up with this month. How many other challenge blog owners actually give you the materials for you can join our fab little challenges?

So here goes,


Print off your wordbook
Print a paper of your choice onto the reverse of the pages an cut out. From the scrap pieces cut four strips measuring the height of your wordbook and 2 cm wide.
Score each page at 2cm from the left side
Glue the spare strips onto the scored piece on the left side.
Punch four holes equally spaced 1cm from the left edge on the scored piece
Fasten the pages together. As you can see, I've used ribbon but you can use a Bind It All or book rings or anything else you have to hand.

Just in case my instructions don't make a lot of sense :) Anice has a fab video tutorial here We are all looking to see what you come up with.

Thanks for dropping by.

2 comments:

Vee Cassidy said...

Hello, Jackie
I may be missing something as a bit tired but I can't see the pic. Sorry but I am sure it is lovely. Vee xx

Vee Cassidy said...

Well Jackie, it was worth waiting for how lovely and such a brilliant, clear step by step. Vee xx