Friday, September 28, 2012

Funky Friday

For my card this week I have been playing around with the papers from the new Christmas Tree download,  which is available from the Funky Hand web site for the fabulous price of £2.49. 

Christmas Tree downloadable backing papers.
This download makes up, along with a matching Wordbook (at £3.49 or together as a multi buy for £4.99) part of the Christmas selection "Oh Come All Ye Crafters".
Christmas Tree Multibuy downloadable backing papers.
Instead of making a Christmas card I made a 'new job' card, I hope you like it.
I'd like to remind you that there is still time to join in with the DT over on the Get Funky! challenge blog. The theme this week is WORDBOOKS and if you don't have any of the Funky Hand wordbooks then worry no more, Anice has very kindly made up a freebie so you can play too. It's my turn to add my book on Sunday and I will look forward to seeing what you come up with. Take a look at the challenge blog, there are some absolutely fabulous wordbooks over there.

Have a lovely weekend whatever you are up to. Thanks for looking :) 

2 comments:

Debbie said...

This is a super card Jackie.Shows you can use some of the papers for any occasion.Hope you're okay.Hugs Debbie x

Sarn said...

LOVE this card! xxx