Friday, September 14, 2012

Funky Friday

Sorry I'm late with this post, at least it's on the right day this week lol, but the explanation is on the post below.
So onto my card, what a nightmare it was to get a decent photo of this card. As there is quite a bit of silver mirri card showing the light just kept reflecting off it. Also, I had a bright pink top on and it kept reflecting in the photo. If you look carefully next to the right hand glass you can still see me lol

So what did I use to make my card?

Papers - Hey Baby Girl (Wishes & Kisses cd)
Yellow gingham - Wishes & Kisses cd
Spotty paper - Rainbow Polka Dots (download)
Glasses - Happy Happy Birthday cd
Bunting - Happy Happy Birthday cd
Silver mirri card
Pink satin ribbon
Clear gems
Glossy Accents (on cocktail glasses)

All of the cds and downloads are available from Funky Hand.

Tomorrow is the launch of the new Get Funky challenge and it's a really good one (you'll like it Beryl :)) so please call over and take a look.

Back tomorrow, tfl.

No comments: