Monday, July 16, 2012

Manic Monday

Why is it that I have only been back from Cornwall for 4 days yet not only do I feel knackered, it doesn't feel as though we've been away? It doesn't help with the rotten weather although we did manage to get out into the garden for the afternoon yesterday. I tidied and repotted and moved things all over the place and it looks nice now :) I need another couple of days so I can get on top of the weeding again but it doesn't look as though it might happen this week!! Oh well at least the house stays tidy :)


I'm in wedding stationery and DT sample mode today so can only give you a sneak peek before I blog my cards on my Kanban Thursday.

As always, these elements are absolutely stunning and they are all printed onto 300 gsm card stock which means they can be used outright as a card base and not just used for matting and layering.


I'd like to remind you that I'm the host for this month's Get Funky! challenge where my remit is to use large numbers as the focal point on your card/project but no images allowed, although you can use text. I hope you can find the time to join in with us this month and please make sure you hope over to the blog every couple of days as my DT mates add their inspirational projects. Anice has made us a fabulous freebie backing paper in case you don't own any Funky Hand  goodies, it can be found here


Kathy's Waffle Sketch File challenge is still running too. These sketches really help me out of a hole sometimes when Mr Mojo has gone walkies. All of the sketches, from when Kathy first started this blog, are available on the sidebar. It's great to be able to have a browse at times when you may need a little help :)


Thanks for dropping by and I will see you tomorrow (hopefully)

No comments: