Saturday, June 30, 2012

Super Saturday

It's not really, well not yet anyway. I decided when I got up this morning that I would grab a cup of coffee and a quick half hour to update my blog before I start work, well I have been at it for an hour and a half so far. This will be my last post for today though as I'm being beckoned by weddings :) 
I've just got a few more cards I've made for hubby over the last few days.




They were all made with bits I had in a basket on my desk. I always have a container for oddments eg die cuts, coloured images etc but as I have been really busy with weddings and DT work this year my little cup and saucer has turned into a mammoth pile. However when I get back from my hols I'm going to have a mammoth blitz and make cards for the Soldiers appeal and hopefully that should clear it a wee bit lol


I'm going to add another page to my blog and my Party Nights Creations FB page as I have lots of stock left over from the shop which I need to sell including my spare Big Shot. I'm hoping I'll be able to start it tomorrow but it not it will be when we get back from Cornwall. 


Thanks for looking and have a fab weekend.

1 comment:

Beryl said...

More lovely cards - I especially like the embossed butterfly one.I hope the weather is good or you. See you when you get back - tanned and refreshed.
Beryl xx