Sunday, June 03, 2012

Sunday

No card today as I've been very lazy so far and haven't made one. I have spent all day in front of the TV watch the Royal Pageant and later on, The Apprentice final! I don't watch a great deal of tv and it never ever goes on during the day unless my daughter is watching some of her teenage 'drive' on one of her days off. The upshot of that is that I have knitted the back of a cardigan to send to the Kids Company (along with the rest of it of course!) but I do have a couple of photos to share.
The first one is from my birthday in March. Hubby took us, including my parents, to a local hotel for lunch and my daughter was working there. She came out of the kitchen with this which was done by one of the chefs

Thanks Dai :))


The other is my beautiful Azalea which sits underneath my craft studio window. It was bought for me from one of the teachers I worked with about 8 years ago when I was a TA. I though my son had killed it one year while we were on holiday but he obviously hadn't.
see you tomorrow xx

No comments: