Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sketch time!!

Hello people, I hope you're all ok and have shared the lovely sunshine we have had in South Yorkshire today.
It's the turn of our wonderful leader, Anice to set the challenge of the month over on the Get Funky! blog this month and she has provided us with a brilliant sketch. You can flip it or do anything with it as long as we can still see the sketch and your project doesn't just have to be a card if you don't want it to be. So here is the sketch

Our only rule is that you must use at least on Funky Hand product on your project please.
If you want to join in but don't have any Funky Hand Stash then don't worry, Anice always designs a Funky Freebie sheet of patterned paper to get you started. If you enter you could soon be enjoying more of Funky Hand's fab products as you will be entered into the draw to win a Funky Hand Download of your choice as your prize.
You'll find this months Funky Freebie in the download section of the Funky Hand website www.funkyhand.com

I made my first card for my dad last week but then on Sunday at about 12 o'clock I realised that I hadn't made him a card from my kids and we were going down to see my parents at 12.45 :)! I had already printed of a load of the papers for some projects I will be making shortly so they were on my desk. The oddments of ribbon were left over from the first card so were still on my desk and the eyelets were in a large teacup where I chuck all sorts, again on my desk! I added the sentiment in the smoke before I printed off my image and it was just a case of mounting it onto dark blue card and sticking it onto the paper covered card front. It was one of the quickest cards I've made in a long time,  All of the papers and images are from the new Wishes and Kisses cd which is available to buy on the Funky Hand web site and will be show cased by Anice on Create and Craft on 15th July.

We look forward to seeing what you make so don't forget to add your project to the In Linkz button at the bottom of the challenge post.

Thanks for looking. 


1 comment:

Beryl said...

Two fab cards Jackie. Love what you've done with this month's sketch too.
Beryl xx