Thursday, June 07, 2012

Kanban Thursday

I am so enjoying playing with my Kanban kits (although I have had a little distraction this week, see tomorrow's post;))


So, in keeping with the Jubilee weekend. Wasn't it just fabulous and the Queen looked absolutely stunning throughout. And Gary Barlow must be a very, very proud man (apart from his duet with Cheryl Cole where she was flat for most of the song! Not good Chezza!!)


My cards


KB019

A4 white card for the base
900169 Cool Britannia Tea Toppers
900216 Time For Tea background
Navy blue card
GEM 3mm
DPS 5mm
KB021
6 x 6 card blank
900177 Keep Calm signs
900179 London Icons – On Parade
900178 Keep Calm birthday toppers
Matt silver card

Thanks for looking. :)

2 comments:

Beryl said...

Mmmm. I missed that duet. Sounds like it was a good miss.
Great cards - carry on crafting as they say.
Beryl xx

Katie said...

I love the tea cards, my mom would love that! The sentiment on the birthday card made me laugh, that is so fun!