Friday, June 15, 2012

Funky Friday

Well that's another week come and gone which means it's Funky Friday again and this week it ties in with the new challenge on Funky Hand blog.


It's Anice's turn to host the challenge this month and she has given us a fabulous sketch!

So onto my Funky Friday make. If you read my blog regularly you will know that in April, I went to see the Osmonds with a very special friend. I thoroughly enjoyed it and so I thought I would make her this little keepsake as it was her birthday last Saturday. Unfortunately I didn't get it finished in time as the week was manic! It's all finished and wrapped now so I will get it to her this weekend.





Somehow I managed to delete this post while I was messing about 10 minutes ago but I think I've got the content near enough to how it was before lol.
TFL

1 comment:

Beryl said...

What a fabulous keepsake for your friend. Hope you made a similar one for yourself.
Actually managed to enter the Funky Hand challenge last time with just a day to spare.Will try to do better this month.
Beryl xx