Monday, June 04, 2012

Finished

I have now finished all my samples for this week. I sort of got carried away with this wonderful new cd, Wishes and Kisses and have had to rein myself in. I made seven projects for Anice but have a fair few papers and images printed off too so there will be more makes to come :) 


Papers are from the 'You've Retired' section of the cd and the image is printed from the cd too. The knitting is done by my fair hands with wool from my knitting bag and there we have a really quick card.


Thanks for looking and I hope you are having a fabulous long bank holiday.

2 comments:

Beryl said...

This is lovely. I hope you don't normally knit on needles this small.
Thanks for your lovely comments. It wasn't until I rwad one of them that I realised I'd geiven the wordbook to my grandson and forgotten to take any piccies. Ooops! I'll have to take my camera over there next time I go and hope it didn't get thrown on the barbie.
Beryl xx

Anonymous said...

Absolutely brilliant Jackie! Anice has a real winner here - I'm just loving the samples the DT have made.
xxx