Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday #154

It's ages since I took part in WOYWW so I thought I would give it a go today. This is the official day of the week when we get to snoop at craft spaces around the world! If you want to know more about it take a peep at the blog of the 'Chief Snoop', Julia's Stamping Ground and you will see more of what we're up to.


I've a couple of different photos of my desk today, the first is as it was when I got up this morning, not good to open the door at 7.15 and have that lot facing you :)


The tiaras are all nicely wrapped in tissue and boxed and the details all recorded ready for hubs to upload them onto the web site. So the next step looks like this
One of my clients bought a necklace and bracelet set from me but she doesn't want the bracelet so I'm making her a pair of earrings from it :) Oh and just look at that sunshine, it's fab but a bit chilly at the mo.


I'm off now to have a nosey at some of the crafty blogs. Have a lovely day.


Thanks for looking.

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Busy, busy, busy! Gotta love that... #100

Neet said...

Need to see the tiaras in closeup please. Nosy Parkers need to see. LOL
Hugs, Neet #11

SandeeNC said...

You have such a great view from your desk, I'm always envious as mine over looks a parking lot...but I do get to be snoopy about my neighbors comings and goings, lol Only on WOYWW can you admit to being nosey! HA!

ScrappnBee said...

Love all the pictures of your desk. Welcome back! How cool that you were willing to remake the bracelet into something else for your client. Super cool. Have a great WOYWW! -Amanda x89

Anonymous said...

Love all that wonderful sunlight streaming in! Beautiful tiaras too, nice to see you back.

Hugs
Brenda 110

CraftygasheadZo said...

You've been busy, everything looks so pretty. Yes it's lovely to feel some sun coming through the windows isn't it! Take care & enjoy WOYWW, working my way through the list as usual! Zo xx 66

Bridget Larsen said...

I love desks with window views, I'd be looking out that window and not crafting hahah
Bridget #12

Unknown said...

Looks like you've been busy.
Carolyn #161

Miriam said...

Fabulous space - look forward to seeing the finished earrings.
#101

VonnyK said...

Beautiful tiaras and jewellery. That sun looks so inviting, it's autumn here and so cold.
Have a great week.
Von #7

Anonymous said...

Glad you made a sale.A busy desk. Glad you have some lovely sunshine!
judy#49

Jules said...

Hi Jackie

Pleased to see you are still keeping nice and busy .. .. hope all is good with you.

We had some of that sunshine yesterday too.

Love Jules xx

Anonymous said...

At least it is sunny and lovely thru the window. I had to look at that red (flower? fascinator? I still don't know!) close up - it looks very interesting!

a day late

Mary Anne (1)

BJ said...

Great jewelry making but loving the red facinator. BJ#52

kay said...

fab craft space,always nice to have a bit of sun,thanks for visiting me
kay #22

Eliza said...

Tiaras and necklaces and all sorts of yummie stuff on your desk. Love the pile of stuff to be sorted. Thanks for visiting my desk, lovely to hear from you and your view is also a beauty.

Eliza #19

Eliza said...

Tiaras and necklaces and all sorts of yummie stuff on your desk. Love the pile of stuff to be sorted. Thanks for visiting my desk, lovely to hear from you and your view is also a beauty.

Eliza #19

May said...

sunshine ..... whoo-hoo.... love your busy creative desk... well done on the sale Hugs May x x x#26

Julia Dunnit said...

I dunno Jackie, opening the door on all that crystal loveliness seems nice to me..must be lovely to work with them winking in the sunshine!

Eliza said...

I love windows with a view, just like mine. It is so easy to create when you have all that inspiration in front of you. It looks like you have been busy. I thought I left a message earlier but can't see it. Ah well.

Eliza
#19