Thursday, May 17, 2012

Kanban Thursday

These Thursdays are certainly rolling round at great speed now aren't they? I was going to state that ridiculous comment, that I'm sure I've made before, 'it will soon be Chr*****s' but then I realised that I have two holidays to look forward to between now and then, so I won't bother. It probably doesn't help that I'm writing this on Sunday so it isn't so long since Thursday after all!!  :)


I'll just post the cards now and shut up lol.

Easel card
White 5 x 5 card blank
PCT194 Posies & Present – Topper and sentiment
CRD1517 Roses & Calligraphy – Background card
Silver mirri card
GEM 5mm
White organza ribbon
Butterfly Card
A4 cream card
PCT1918 Butterfly Regency black topper with the surround
PCT1926 Baroque Cameo birthday sentiment and border
Gold mirri card
DPS 5mm gold gems
GEM 3mm gold
5 mm sparkly ribbon!

I really like the second card even though I haven't done a great deal with it. In my opinion it didn't need much, I cut the whole topper, including the bit it's mounted on (good technical term lol), popped the topper out and just mounted it onto foam pads......and there we have it, a cheat's way of making an effective (IMO) card.


Take care and thanks for looking.


1 comment:

Beryl said...

They are both beautiful cards Jackie and although you prefer the second - I prefer the first.
Beryl xx