Friday, May 11, 2012

Kanban Thursday

Rather late I know. This week has been dire, does anyone else think Bank Holidays are a pain. They throw the whole of my week out and I end up trying to do far more than I'm capable of in the hope of catching up because I dared to have the day off lol.


Right, enough of my whining, that's not what this post is about so onto my cards.


A4 white card
Pale blue pearl card
White dotty embosses card
CRD1455 Romantic Roses – Aqua
PCT2335 Ornate Flourish Torn Edge topper
PCT2321 Candy Core Ivory Roses
PCT1912 Victoriana Embellishment Sentiment
PCT1950 Chelsea Elements butterfly
PCT2348 Butterfly Meadow Lilac – Roses
DPS 5mm Gold
White lace – approx 1cm

                                              

Cream A4 card
Gold Mirri card
CRD1698 Simply Fabulous – Gilt Damask
CRD1700 Burlesque Rouge background card
PCT1404 Safari New Home topper
PCT2123 Steampunk – Rosette foil sentiment
GEM 5mm
Stampin’ Up Flower Punch

Thanks for dropping by:)

1 comment:

Beryl said...

Two great cards - the first one is my favourite - love the fancy edge on the main piece and the colours.
Beryl xx