Friday, May 18, 2012

Funky Friday

I might just try to remember to schedule a few blog posts for the coming week as we have been promised warm sunshine around Wednesday and my idea is to get on top of everything on my to do list (including the dreaded h*******k) and sit in the garden and make jewellery! So do I believe the weathermen (and women) or not? 


Anyway, my Funky Friday project this week is a Wordbook from Funky Hand There are Wordbooks on the Papercraft Factory cds as well as "stand alone" wordbooks available from the web site as downloads. I chose to use papers and elements from Surprise from the Happy Happy Birthday cd




I will be back on Tuesday of this week with more from Funky Hand as it is my turn to upload my Get Funky! challenge project.
Take care and thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Beryl said...

Oh brilliant Jackie. My grandson is 18 in a week or so and I've been struggling to come up with any ideas. A word book like this would be just right and I have the Papercraft Factory cd so can get cracking.
Great card and thanks for the inspiration.
Beryl xx