Thursday, April 05, 2012

Kathy's Waffle Sketch File

Kathy has uploaded another fantastic sketch for the challenge this month and as usual it filled me with dread lol. However, once I got my butt into gear and my thinking cap on it wasn't so bad.


I bought this stamp a few weeks ago from Lili of the Valley and it's the first time it's gone near an ink pad. The papers are a mix from my scrap box, the image was coloured with Promarkers and the sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.
As you will notice if you've been for a peep at the sketch I have turned it on it's side (I seem to do that a lot lately -  sorry Kathy, I do like them the right way too :))


Please try to take part in our little challenge, the sketches are brill. Oh and all the past sketches are still available too.


Tfl

2 comments:

Beryl said...

This is gorgeous Jackie. I don't know why sketches fill you with dread - you make a great job of anything you tackle.
As you see - I'm getting my life back into some sort of order and have started using that new craft room I've got now - and got back into blog hopping.
Have a good day.
Beryl xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Jackie, love the sweet image and beautiful colours.
luv
Debby