Monday, April 23, 2012

Kanban

Guess what?....in my (online) absence I was invited to join the design team for Kanban Crafts and it took me completely by surprise as I had forgotten all about the call!


As soon as I've written this post I will be updating my side bar with the details of all the girls on the design team so you can keep and eye on what we're up to :)


I had a wonderful box of goodies arrive with a poor courier, it was so heavy ;) I'm really enjoying working my way through the box. the quality of the card, toppers, gems etc is absolutely superb and the plain card stock must be about 350 gsm, it's really thick and very good quality.


So here are my first couple of cards made from my goody box




All materials including backing papers are from Kanban who have stockists all over the UK and I've used a QK Revolution die for the flourishes.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Beryl said...

Congratulations you lucky girl.
Beryl xx

Jules said...

Hi Jackie

Just seen your post on my dashboard.

Fantastic news!!! Well done .. .. you must be so excited.

Loving the cards you have made.

Just think a whole box of card without a snippet in sight (yet) LOL!!!

Have fun.

Love Jules xx