Thursday, February 09, 2012

Kathy's Waffle Sketch File

The February sketch challenge is now up on Kathy's Sketch File and this month we are treated to two versions of the sketch, a square one and a rectangular one!
This is my first project using the sketch

and here are the sketches.
 I used the square sketch for my card but I've already done a lay out using the same sketch and I'm also going to be very brave and try to do a double LO using the rectangular sketch.


Materials used are
Blonde Moments - Sugar Dumpling paper
Pink Petticoat - heart paper
Everything else is from my stock and the papers are from my snippet folders so I'm entering my card into Pixie's Crafty Workshop Snippet challenge


Please join in with us and show us what you can do. Don't forget that you can use the sketches any way round you like and as long as we can see the sketch it will be ok. Leave us a message on Mr Linky and we will come and take a look.


Thanks for looking and we look forward to seeing what you come up with.

10 comments:

Di said...

Hi Jackie - what a gorgeous card! Super butterfly and the papers (snippets) are beautiful! I'm sat sitting here waiting for inspiration to strike so might just follow the sketch - err, but no idea what the heck to have a a focal point - still, it's a little step forward! Di xx

Andria said...

Aww, lovely card, great interpretation of the sketch nd use of snippets. Lovely shades of pink :).

Anonymous said...

Wow, Jackie this is stunning!
xx

Sarn said...

WOW - I adore this card. x

Kathy said...

I love how you've used that gorgeous butterfly, Jackie - stunning card all round

Bernie said...

Wow this is stunning! Love that butterfly and the papers are beautiful.
Blessings Bernie

Mrs A. said...

Love all your pink snippets. My daughter let me borrow that butterfly die and I cut loads out in different colours but have used most of them up now so I might just need to swipe it back again for a bit! Had forgotten how good it looks. Hugs Mrs A.

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Wow, that butterfly is so beautiful, it looks as though it has been dipped into coloured icing sugar - good enough to eat. Thank you for your visit and lovely comments on my cards. xx Maggie

~Tammy~ said...

This is a beautiful card and a fantastic take on the sketch challenge!

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous snippet card and I just love that butterfly. Elizabeth x