Sunday, February 05, 2012

Get Funky!

Good morning from a very white and bright Scruff's Corner, I hope everyone is well this morning and managing to keep warm in this horrible cold weather! I don't mind the snow especially if I don't have to go out in it but I absolutely hate the cold. I would love to hibernate at the beginning of November and wake up at the beginning of March ready for my big girl's birthday :)


So onto the Get Funk! challenge. It's my turn today to post my project over on the Get Funky! blog. Lou (Loopylou) set the "January Blues"challenge for this month and she wants you to make a something blue. It doesn't matter what it is as long as it incorporates something from Funky Hand. As always, Anice has provided a freebie paper for those who would like to take part but don't own any FH products.



Papers used are from Xmas Presents on the Twelve Crafters Crafting cd and Birthday Boy on the Happy Happy Birthday cd. If you haven't got these cds yet you really don't know what you're missing, they are both fab!!


I'm entering my card into Di's Snippet challenge as my first one this week. I only made my challenge 'projects' this week as I've been busy with wedding stationery.


Thanks for looking and I hope you manage to join in with us on our Get Funky! challenge.



6 comments:

Di said...

Terrific card and papers Jackie - good to see you in the playground this week. I've had a peek at your business website - some great stuff going on there so no wonder you're one busy lady! Di xx

Sarn said...

This is LOVELY. I've been playing hooky from the playground this week, hoping Miss Di hasn't noticed! Trying to sneak in late! xxx

Bernie said...

Fabulous! Love the papers, great combo.
Hugs
Bernie

Elizabeth said...

Another great snippet offering - great papers and colours. Elizabeth x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a fun bunch of coordinating but different paper on that card. it is so festive!

Carol said...

Lovely snippet make Jackie. Carol x