Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Flippin men!

Just a quick card today made for someone who has a rugby loving grandson in law!

I have had these sheets since they came out and keep forgetting I have them. I bought loads of them and still have quite a few left. I must find the Flippin Women sheets out too and get them made up otherwise they will sit in the drawer forever.


Materials used are
Flippin Men sheet by Jak Heath (I don't know where sells them any more as I got mine from a craft show)
off cuts of paper are by DCWV and ribbon and charms from my stock.


Another one for the Snippet challenge


Tfl xx

2 comments:

Di said...

Hi Jackie! Crumbs, I've got a few sheets of these somewhere. A fun idea and great use of snippets! Did you add the reverse of the image on acetate or just use the front? Sure to be a hit! Di xx

Sarn said...

Brilliant male card x