Friday, December 30, 2011

Through the window

The week 50 challenge on the Polka Doodles blog is
The theme for this last challenge of 2011 is:
Through The Window...
and this is what I came up with (this is my first Polka Doodles challenge so please be gentle with me!)
 All the paper elements on the card are magazine freebies but I can't remember if the window etc are from Polka Doodles too as I threw away the strip from the bottom of the page! I did manage a few more cards from the papers though



 Image and sentiment from Pink Petticoat
 Image from Forever Friends, sentiment was generated on my lap top.
 Image from Digi Stamp Boutique and sentiment from Pink Petticoat

Stamped Christmas tree image is from Wild Rose Studios and the die cuts are from a download by Nitwit Collections
I like this set of papers so much that I have been onto the Polka Doodles web site this evening for a nose and was thrilled to see that they can be bought as a download..........guess what I bought :)

No comments: