Friday, November 04, 2011

Funky Fall

It was my turn today to add my card to the Get Funky! challenge blog which I duly did at about midnight last night then promptly forgot to add it on here!


As always, Anice made one of her lovely downloads as an Autumn freebie paper which can be downloaded from here I chose to use the freebie on my card this month.
Here is my card
 I made my own template for the apron. (When I make a template for anything I usually end up surrounded by printer paper as I tend to cut and alter quite a bit lol) Anyhow, I cut a separate pocket and 'stitched' it with a black Sakura glaze pen. I cut out and coloured the tools which had been printed from the Colour Me Happy cd and stuck them into the pockets with a bit of ds tape. i added ribbon ties anda type written sentiment and that was that :) I hope it's ok.

Thanks for reading

No comments: